PREVENTATIVE DENTAL CONTROL
Absolutely necessary to enjoy for long-term good oral health.
SOIVIP’s preventative dental control plan is the best and most complete you will find on the market; includes advice on oral hygiene, regular cleaning, check-ups and treatments if necessary.
There are two pillars for preventative dental care:
1. Personal dental hygiene
- Brush after every meal.
- Daily flossing
- Healthy eating is low in products that stain teeth such as coffee or wine and low in acid products that deteriorate the enamel.
- Lower your sugar intake.
2. Periodic control with the dentist at least once a year or when indicated by the specialist.
- Dental check-up to rule out the presence of cavities and if they exist, they are repaired the same day or a next appointment is planned.
- Dental cleaning to prevent tartar formation and maintain healthy teeth and gums.
- Sometimes fluoride treatment is recommended to improve enamel health.
What is preventative dental check-up?
Preventative dental care consists of preventive actions that must be taken to avoid further damage to the oral cavity.
During preventive check-ups, the dentist could find small problems, such as small cavities and repair them in time avoiding future emergencies.
Don't risk your oral health. If you are interested, book your appointment online or contact us and we will gladly assist you and answer all your questions.
Preventative dental check-ups benefits
- Keeps the oral area disease free
- Reduces the risk of tooth loss
- Helps to show a healthy image by having good breath
Reduces the risk of cardiovascular and digestive diseases